Vichy products review

Vichy Normaderm anti-imperfections tri-activ

  I am a fan of Vichy products because they use pharmaceutical ingredients so they are much superior than cosmetic products,like L'oreal or Mac.But...i was very dissapointed about Normaderm cream that should minimise the appeareance of pores,smooth the surface of the skin and mattify it.


"NORMADERM Tri-Activ provides anti-sebum and anti humidity action to reduce shine and minimise the appearance of pores. Within 7 days the skin appears clearer and healthier-looking. Skin texture is smoother and complexion is purified."


Well,it's effect on my skin is almost the opposite.I have mix complexion,with a little oily skin in the T zone.After i put this cream on my face,instead of becoming matte,it becomes shiny and a little oily.It's even better without it :(.
I read lots of reviews about this cream and all say it's wonderful,it's possible,maybe it's not good for my skin but for who doesn't know,many bloggers get paid or they receive products for free to review their cosmetics...so most of the reviews i read were just to make publicity for Vichy....but i really hope this cream is good and i was just unlucky.I don't want to lose my trust in Vichy.
My honest opinion ,without to get any benefit ,is this cream is far from what they say.I couldn't see even one good concrete effect on my skin. :(



Vichy Eau Thermale

 I love this spray and the sensation on my skin,is like a cold shower in the summer days.It's perfect for when you expose to sun because it calms your skin and keeps your face oil free.
 I can say it's a lot better than the Normaderm cream even though it's main aim is not to control the sebum but this spray keeps my face matte,oil free and without to dry it.It's great!
"Rich in mineral salts and trace elements. It soothes sensitive skin and strengthens the skin immunity. Suitable for all skin types. "



Vichy Normateint Foundation

I've used this great foundation when i had acne problems and oily skin(mixed with oily skin). This product is special made for this kind of complexion. I was very pleased with it,it perfectly covers your skin and imperfections,keeps shine under control but at the end of the day you might have in the T zone a little sebum.
 It gives a perfect coverage,has nice colours in sand shadows,i like it!



Liftactiv Retinol Ha Anti-wrinkle renovating care

 I've been told by a beautician that i can start using anti-wrinkle creams to prevent their apparition(but not any cream).And she recommended me this cream from Vichy,she said it's good for my age...so i gave it a try.I don't know if it prevented the apparition of my wrinkles,you can't see that but,as a visible effect i couldn't find something amazing.Again i have the shiny T zone problem and i couldn't see any change on my skin.(uniform complexion for exemple).I just hope it moisturize the skin.
 I don't like very much the way you dispense the cream-you have to apply pressure to the nozzle and most of the time is dispensed too much cream. Once you apply it,it sinks in very fast ,this can be something good but you can't massage your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...