I am a free girl !



 I love freedom and i hate to be controlled, that's why i started to appreciate more the freedom i have even though before i wasn't really aware of it.
 If somebody tries to be bossy with me,to give me orders or to underestimate my statute ,i might react very angrily.

 I don't like when somebody enters too much in my life and tries to plan what i have to do and what i should change about me (maybe i could care just about the person i love-i mean his opinion).

  Freedom is the best thing a human can have, we are born with this right but there are some factors as religions(excluded christian religion-just God will judge us,we don't have a leader who is punishing us for our behaviour),cultures,dictatorial governments,etc who are killing human's personality and transform him in a marionette who think and act as they wish. That is impossible for me.

 My life cannot be controlled by anybody, not even by my parents. I have always put my own restrictions and limits,i know what  to do and what not to do.

 I'm enjoying my youth but with some limits....imposed BY ME....because i want to have them and because i know where to stop,it's not necessary that somebody has to tell me that.

 I can have fun...i can drink enough to get more happy,but does not mean i will also fall under the table,i can meet with twenty men but does not mean i will also sleep with them,i can dress sexy but does not mean i am also an easy girl,i can have boyfriends of my father's age but does not mean i am a materialistic b.....

  Nobody in this world has the right to punish,not even to judge what a person does with his own life(if he doesn't harm others).
 I mean how can someone you don't know can enter in your life to judge your behaviour and to tell you should change and become.....as he/she wants?

 Why do people care how others are living their life?

 If i am like this,means i like the way i am and i don't need a stranger to tell me how i should be.
 I am a free girl who does what she likes,not what people like to see and i'm not living to please others.
 Some people seem like they stay by force around me.When you don't like a person ,you leave her alone and you go in your way,you don't return again and again to criticize and to remind her what a bad person she/he is .

 I submit just to God (as much as i can) because through Him i become free of all the temptations that make the human to be addicted. When your soul is not bound anymore on this Earth,you can finally say you are a free person...i still have a lot until there..

 I've seen so much hipocrisy and now i can surely say i am happy to live in a free country,to have a free religion (that does not allow a human to judge our behaviour) and to have my own way in life without to care what bored people talk.

 I wish for everybody to be the same and to do what you think is the best for you,without to care about gossips and critics,you might lose the chance of your life refusing something or somebody just because you think what people will say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...