My new acquisitions

I bought these colourful rings,perfect for the spring.I love them,i usually don't wear jewleries,but i just wait for the spring to start wearing clothes with flowers and lots of colours.


I am very passionate about the history of  judaism and the Holy Land is very deep in my heart,that's why i chose this little star-the star of David ,i will put it beside a cross and i will have the symbols of the 2 divine religions.




 I love belts with golden buckles...these 2 belts are more nice in reality , i just wait to make some clothes combiantions with them.The colorful belt i see it with a navy blue jacket with golden buttons,like those for officers and a striped blouse in blue and white.









This dress is for night (i think in the picture looks like a normal dress) but it's for sleeping...i think i will wear it in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...