Some of my paintings and drawings

 I've been starting the new activities i said i want and i'm also learning the techinques of painting and drawing. ...it's very relaxing and inspiring...i wish  to buy oil paint in the future because with the water colour you can't do something very artistic.
 I was a little disappointed comparing the original with my tryings...anyways I think i carried it off better with the drawing than painting...but i hope to can do it better.
 




And now look at a real talent. You can't believe your eyes, these drawings are really made by hand and not by photoshop,as you would first think.Some of them would rather look like white black pictures than drawings.This woman is amazing,she creates every detail with so much precision that you can doubt her work. Here is her site click

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...