Happy Valentine's Day for everybody but not for me :D



 Today is Saint Valentine-the day dedicated to lovers ...how cute but i've never felt this feast,maybe because it's not part of my culture but it's a good occassion to express your love and to receive some gifts :D....a gift is always welcome :) .

 I will not celebrate this day because i am officially single, in fact it's incorrect to say "officially single" because that is my normal status so i will say i no longer have a boyfriend, that means i am back to my normal life.

 I think i am not made to have a couple because i am not really the best lover,i don't know to show my love and to make my partner happy (this is what i feel,nobody said it until now....thanks God).

 I feel i was created to live alone and God knows my needs and my limits so He gives me a life specially designed for my personality. I don't say i am not happy to have a boyfriend but instead of being just me happy and my partner to feel unfulfilled, it's better to live my life alone with my own strange and difficult habits ....i mean not really alone,with somebody but to be free and to meet whoever i want and to do whatever i want.

I enjoy the company of a man but with no obligations and duties. When (if) i will find the true love i am sure i will completely change my opinion and i will become the most loving and dutiful lover....but until then it's a long way :D

 I don't wish for any man to know me closely, it's better for them to look at me just like at a knick knack...that would be a nice memory for them and nothing more :D.

 The right man for me has to be very intelligent (i don't mean with 10 schools ) but to have the school of life and to know me just by eyes. He must have much confidence in him and to be brave,i can't love a coward. So,for casting,you can send your C.V at my email jard..... loool just kidding,i would never urge somebody to play with the devil :D.

 Anyways,i wish all the couples in the world to love and respect each other and to apprecciate your partner. If you have found your other half then you can call yourself a lucky person.
 So Happy Valentine's Day for all the couples in the world !!!!

 This is a little gift from one of my love (my mum) for Saint Valentine's Day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...