A new change of look

 
   I was thinking to make a change of look and to return back to my beloved hair colour-RED.

  Before i had red hair( and also all the hair colours) but i had to change it because red hair dye does not last long.I feel red represents me the best.......mmm red is passion,fascination,fire and reminds me of fantasy stories. But it's hard to keep such a colour ,you have to dye it every 2 weeks and that means to burn your hair.

   It's also difficult sometimes to choose your clothes and makeup to fit with your hair.I want to dye it Titian, so light red which in time can become blonde if you don't refresh often the colour.

  I will take this decision after the New Year because i want to think well before to damage my hair again :( uffff i have bleached so many times my hair that i had to cut it short one time and i don't want this thing to happen again.

   I had it black then i radically changed it to blonde then brown then red then again black and so on.
  I still have doubts....

"Blondes are noticed but redheads are never forgotten."
"Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead."
"Blondes are wild, brunettes are true,but you never know just what a redhead will do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...