i'm a Barbie doll....with a human soul... my own interpretation of the Barbie girl song



  I often hear this :" can you come with me to that party/restaurant/place-anything because i want people to see me with you. Lol

 This is what i hear from some of my friends.I think they have an image problem and they are not enough confident in their own persons so they need an accessory(that is me :(   ....I have one friend,he even tells me what dress to take . huh? I think he creates a scenary in his mind,inspired but what he sees in the movies,so he wants to look the same.

 I'm not affected  but some care just about this,they call me when they need a plus of image,but when i need them,they don't care anymore...

 I realised in society everything it's about image ,people stress too much about how people see them,talk about them,think about them...everybody is so desperate to be in the front ,to be admired,envied.We live in a world that the human soul does not matter anymore,but the outside (beauty,money,social position,relations,etc).

 I don't feel myself a museum piece,if they are using me for that,it's because they have a problem,not me...a problem of personality,a lack of something...many things i think.I know how things work in our society so i give them this pleasure ,that's what friends are for,right? They use me,so i use them too for my own interess.

 I felt to write this after i realised some friendships finished after we stopped going out together so all i remember from them is their need of me...that's all...need.

 I'm a barbie girl ,in a barbie world( fake world)....so true the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...