My last lost friendship

 

  Everyone of us has had at least one time in his life one best friend.I passed through this experience i think almost 5 times,i had beautiful friendships,we 've been like sisters but then the destiny  made us to separate by different reasons,but i never felt a loss.Everything  happened very natural,like a normal change.

  But about my last lost friendship i felt it ended my adolescence period because my friend was the last childhood friend, I don't believe i could be able now to find a new friend to become as good friends as i was with this girl.Not at this age....i think true friendships start in childhood or adolescence,after you finish university your chances to find a true friend become more low.

   Through her i  was connected with the beautiful memories of my childhood ,she was like the last sign of my  past as a child .

   We spent so many nights together ,shared so many secrets and suffered together.Before i couldn't imagine my life without her because she was always with me since we are little.I thought we will get married and we will go out together with our husbands and take care together of our kids ....beautiful dreams...but you never know what life prepares for you...

  Because she is now living in another country after she suddenly moved with her boyfriend,far away from me so...from now on our friendship will limit at 2 visits on year and in time our friendship will remain just a page of past..Taking your best friend from you is like separating 2 twins.You remain alone ,you keep all the secrets and your experiences just for  you,when you go out with people,it's just you with yourself,you don't see anymore that common face that makes you to feel like you are between friends.

  Our friendship was special because we were so different,especially in personality,looks and opinions about life.She was always modest in clothing but so crazy in her way of life,while i was extravagant in clothing and conservative in my way of life.She was the sweet innocent girl (in looks) but sometimes so cruel about life,while  i was maybe bitchy (in looks) but so soulful about some specific aspects of life.About our friendship,i know she was very soulful and cried if we had a fight,while i was the cold one.But now,paradoxally,she left me without any sign of regret.We are both Taurus,me on 28 april while she is on 24 april,i think Taurus have sometimes very cold blood but i will write about this in another topic.

  If i was in her shoes,to choose to move with a guy met 1 year ago with whom i've seen a couple of times in vacation and my best friend with whom i spent all my life and i have fun every day,i would have chose my friend because i believe in the name of friendship you have to sacrifice yourself....But this was my thinking 6 months ago,now i completeley changed my vision about frienship.I was too naive before,i realised in life you have to search for your own happiness because if you look back ,one day you will lose.If you renounce at your happiness or a chance that life offers you for a dear person,one day that person will have too the chance to choose between you and somebody or something else and for sure she/he will look for her/his own interess.This is what i think now but my heart still can't do this.

   It happened to my twice until now to lose a friendship because one of my friends started a new love affair,then,step by step,i've been  replaced by him.

  About my last friend,i know she still loves me and i love her too,i wish our friendship will never die even though is hard to keep a friendship alive through internet. 
  Uffff...i can't believe even my best friend has become virtual...

 "If one falls down,his friend can help him up.
 But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him"     - the Bible Ecclesiastes 4:9

  "Greater love has no one that this, that one lay down his life for his friends"  -The Bible John 15:13

لَيْسَ لأَحَدٍ مَحَبَّةٌ أَعْظَمُ مِنْ هَذِهِ: أَنْ يَبْذِلَ أَحَدٌ حَيَاتَهُ فِدَى أَحِبَّائِهِ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...