Confessing my sins....



  Today,as i use every 2 times on year,i went to confess my sins and to take communion.

 The power of the ritual of confession is overwhelming.When i'm waiting for my turn in the house of God,i can feel the gravity of  my sins so that my body gets so weak that i almost feel like falling down.

 When i am in front of the priest,standing on my knees and telling him all i have in my soul and all i did against God,it's hard to control my tears.

 After i finish the ritual i am a completely other person ,like a reborn child.I feel my body so light ,i feel i want to restart a new clean life,i feel happiness and no more weakness in my body...it's incredible how a person can change after this..

 Some think they can replace the confession to a priest with a psychologist.There is no comparison!

The confession can be done just by a priest and is not just a simple conversation about your problems,is a holy ritual that helps you to clean your soul from all your sins if you really feel sorry for them and you repent.

 Taking the communion is a ritual made by Jesus Himself,2000 years ago and since then all the christians repeat this in His name.



 What does the Bible say about the holy confession and the holy communion?

 James 5:16
"Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects. "
اِعْتَرِفُوا بَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ بِالزَّّلاَتِ، وَصَلُّوا بَعْضُكُمْ لأَجْلِ بَعْضٍ، لِكَيْ تُشْفَوْا. طَلِبَةُ الْبَارِّ تَقْتَدِرُ كَثِيرًا فِي فِعْلِهَا.

John 20
21 Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you." 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained." 24
21 فَقَالَ لَهُمْ يَسُوعُ أَيْضًا:«سَلاَمٌ لَكُمْ! كَمَا أَرْسَلَنِي الآبُ أُرْسِلُكُمْ أَنَا».
وَلَمَّا قَالَ هذَا نَفَخَ وَقَالَ لَهُمُ:«اقْبَلُوا الرُّوحَ الْقُدُسَ.
مَنْ غَفَرْتُمْ خَطَايَاهُ تُغْفَرُ لَهُ، وَمَنْ أَمْسَكْتُمْ خَطَايَاهُ أُمْسِكَتْ».

1 corinthians 11 "This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me." 25 In the same way also the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me." 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes. 27 Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord.
وَشَكَرَ فَكَسَّرَ، وَقَالَ:«خُذُوا كُلُوا هذَا هُوَ جَسَدِي الْمَكْسُورُ لأَجْلِكُمُ. اصْنَعُوا هذَا لِذِكْرِي».
وَشَكَرَ فَكَسَّرَ، وَقَالَ:«خُذُوا كُلُوا هذَا هُوَ جَسَدِي الْمَكْسُورُ لأَجْلِكُمُ. اصْنَعُوا هذَا لِذِكْرِي».
25 كَذلِكَ الْكَأْسَ أَيْضًا بَعْدَمَا تَعَشَّوْا، قَائِلاً: «هذِهِ الْكَأْسُ هِيَ الْعَهْدُ الْجَدِيدُ بِدَمِي. اصْنَعُوا هذَا كُلَّمَا شَرِبْتُمْ لِذِكْرِي».
7 إِذًا أَيُّ مَنْ أَكَلَ هذَا الْخُبْزَ، أَوْ شَرِبَ كَأْسَ الرَّبِّ، بِدُونِ اسْتِحْقَاق، يَكُونُ مُجْرِمًا فِي جَسَدِ الرَّبِّ وَدَمِهِ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...