I just broke up with my saudi boyfriend



   For me is clear now,there is no way to deal with a muslim.And i'm talking about a non-religious muslim.Politic,Hezbollah and jihad were more important for him than a human..than me.

  I find it ridiculous to say i broke up with my boyfriend who always used to love and respect me after i told him i do not agree and support Hezbullah.
 If a good person like him became so fanatical,means something is wrong there.
 Jihad will destroy the world and muslim's souls.

 I know now i have to respect more the holy Bible and the orthodox canons and to choose partner from my own religion,with the same beliefs.You cannot have a happy life when you search to have a good and normal life with everybody and to forgive your enemies while your partner chooses to revenge on those with different ways of life.
 Eye for an eye and the world will be blind.

 I love so much arabs,no matter what religion they have ,but i think there is too much hatred and this hatred comes first from the islamic religious leaders who preach this.
 I am not talking in a bad way just because of this experience,before him i had lots of other bad experiences with muslims when i tried to have a normal conversation about religion.I never thought all are the same,i know there are good and bad persons in every religion. But now,I thought i really met a very good man,better than most of the christians but i got shocked to realise he has something else in his heart,for sure not the love.
 I am not a good christian and i don't considere myself nor a good person but i would never break up with somebody because he does not like my favorite politic organization. I even accepted he follows a religion that says lies about my Saviour.

 If you are a muslim and read this ,i am really sorry.I am just mad because people were right about what they've told me about muslims. I said No,not all are fanatical...and now i receive another slap from them if you understand what i mean.

 I don't hate my ex,i really care about him and wish for him just happiness but i'm really mad because a  good and open-minded person like him has these black thoughts.

 These days i read the news about a girl from my country,before she had a passion for fashion,makeup and beauty until she converted to islam and became a radical muslim.She also convinced her husband to be the same..before to meet her ,he had a free way of life. Two days ago i think ,the man exploded himself in Sweden in the name of jihad,after he got convinced by her.
 No comment...

 I just wish muslims could open their eyes and souls to love and peace and to search to have a beautiful and peaceful life.

 Quran 9:5, But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...