Haifa Wehbe's performance at Star Academy


 Haifa Wehbe sang yesterday in Star Academy and i think her vocal skills have improved a lot.
 My favorite outfit was this one. Haifa looks like a doll no matter what she wears but this style made her to look like a real living doll . I love the hair style and the pink hair clasp. I like the dress colours and the models but i don't know why to me this dress looks like a summer cotton dress and i think she could have done a better choice,a more expensive looking dress. Even though i love how she looked ,i still feel it was too much "dollness" for her age.








  The second outfit in my favorite list is this one but i can't say i like the dress because it reminds me of Lady Gaga and when i think about Haifa Wehbe ,the last thing to associate her with would be Lady Gaga . Haifa is the feminine and delicate type ,Lady Gaga- the monster. I know these dresses with huge shoulders are one of the latest trends ,i don't know if Lady Gaga is responsable for this trend but anyone i see dressed like that ,i feel she wants to copy her.








 I don't like that her sandals are too covered, this makes her legs look shorter (wearing them with that dress),she always wears ankle boots with elegant short dresses,i think does not look very elegant...I like the sandals but not in this combination.






 
 I didn't like the hair style,i think it  makes her look older,but it was a new change...

 i didn't like the last outfit,i think that hair style does not suit her at all ,she has a rounded face and that cut is not recommended for her face type but i appreciate her trying to change something about her hair.
 The dress did not impressed me that much...
 Overall Haifa looked awesome,but everybody expects the best from her..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...