Another day of my life -far from technology

 Life far of technology (pc,tv) is great . I was thinking one time how was people's life before the invention of television and internet. I couldn't imagine it...it seemed so boring to me...but i discover it can be great.
 I wrote this in my agenda in my short vacation...


 I went to church like a hungry person,i immediately felt His love,i cried,i told Him everything i feel,i felt happy,like in heaven... I gone,outside i found again the rude world-if you don't fight with your thoughts ,you loose the Holy Spirit that is upon you,so you always need to have your mind to God to keep that happy mood...i meant to try,because that is not simple at all.


 In the church i found a napkin with the image of the Virgin Mary and the word "Medugorje" -it's a city in Bosnia and Herzegovina where the Virgin appeared to 6 persons,now it's a place of pilgrimage there and this is considered a catholic miracle. I was confused first if to keep it or not because  orthodoxy does not recognize all the catholic miracles so i asked the priest what to do..he said i can keep it,it would be a pitty to throw it away like that..i'm really curious what these words mean.



 In my way to home,i found an icon on the street with the Virgin Mary and the Angel Gabriel.
 Everytime i go to church with humble heart ,i always find something or something strange happens.



 I could not take my eyes from this beautiful girl.What can be more pure on Earth than a nun-a virgin who gives her life to God?



Here are parts of the incorruptible body of a saint:




 I did a lot of work in the nature and i just love it...i think soon i will become a real peasant :D


Other two drawings made there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...