Why it's good to have friends who own restaurants?



   I am very passionate about food and restaurants and having friends who own restaurants it's like a treasure for me because my visits there does not finish right after i finish my dinner.

 I have a crazy italian friend who owns an italian restaurant with sea food specific ,every time when i go there something crazy must happen.Not once his elegant restaurant have been transformed into a disco ring.After all the clients go,we put our favorite music and start dancing like crazy while the street beggars look on the window laughing about us or we just simply watch movies and eat .


 Because he is not an organised person and all his life it's a chaos,so is his restaurant and a few times after all his employees resigned because they could not endure him anymore, i had to cook for myself and also for the clients because they asked me for that,so how could i refuse and tell them "sorry but this restaurant does not have a cook"?!

  Even if things are not really ok there,i mean you might find mouldiness in the cake( as i found in my cake,but he was very careful to decorate it with lots of powdered sugar not to be very obvious),you might see the waiters how they get up the owner( my friend) from the floor because of too much drinking or see him dancing in front of everybody while they are eating,the atmosphere is very nice and intimate and for usual the food is fresh and very good (when he has a cook) .

 It's really funny because there come many politicians and important people and when he starts doing his show,everybody gets shocked and think what he will do next.

 In the video it's him with his daughter and other 2 persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...