Baby face look or sexy look? How is more nice?



  I can have both looks,i think my face changes depending on my spirit mood but i wonder how is more nice : to have this "baby face" look or the sexy one.
 I like both and i'm happy i can play with my looks because my personality is very complex so i can transform myself in what i feel in a certain day.

"All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough." (Angelina Jolie)



  When i was little i wanted soooo much to look older that's why  i started to wear high heels (12 cm) since i was 14 years old. I was so sad when people told me i look younger than my age. lol Now i'm happy to hear that,of course.

 " I love the contradictions of people... I don't mind being sexy and girlish and womanly, and all those things at the same time... smart and very” (Jewel Kilcher)



 If you want to achieve the baby face look,is very important the makeup,i think the white face is the most important,so use a white foundation that covers very well and don't contour the inner corners of the eye.You don't need cat eyes but pure and expressive eyes.Don't exxagerate with the lipliner (for usual i always pass the natural line for more voluptous lips),in this case try to give a natural rounded shape.Red or pink lipstick are the best colours for this look.
 Don't forget, thick eyebrows make you look younger and thin eyebrows make you look more feminine and mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...