Dark skin vs. beige skin vs. white skin



  I think it's hard for others to recognize me in the dark picture :D ,i was so obsessed to tan my skin,being white for me was a sign of ugliness.That was crazyness,but i was a victim of my society beauty requirements.It was a trend to have dark skin,now we all calmed down...Thanks God i left the solarium and the sun exposure after i saw my skin damaged and i read and realized about the cancer risks.

 I still like tanned skin,your eyes look more beautiful in contrast with the skin and your hair the same..but for a white girl it's hard to conserve your tan and to be healthy also.

 I started at 14 years old to use self tanner and then until 21 years i think,i used all the methods to conserve the colour.

  Step by step i renounced at it and i re-descovered my white skin.I like it too but sometimes i feel i look pallid.I also tried the middle way-beige skin but, as my personality is very extremist ,so are my tastes.So i like or very dark skin or very white but due to vacations to sea,my skin looks beige over the year.

 White looks pure and reminds me of princess stories.I like that and you can look also younger.

 I heard many people with dark skin who wish to have white skin and those with white skin wish to have brown skin,the same about curly and straight hair...we are always discontent with what God gave to us...but i think it's the desire and the need of a change.I personally can't imagine myself having the same style all my life.I always need to change something,before i used to change my style every month,now i don't really care anymore how i look...i think from now on i should focus more about conserving my youth.

Natural mask to whiten your complexion:

1 albumen,10 g brewery yeast, 10-15 drops of lemon juice .
Keep it on your face for 20 minutes. It also hydrate and close the pores.


To live anywhere in the world today and be against equality because of race or color is like living in Alaska and being against snow.
William Faulkner


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...