Red & Black

red & black dress
See that look? Well, I made up in 2 seconds, preparing my suitcase for a weekend with friends at Park Center 10 days ago. Besides, I only had one pair of shoes, being totally stressed out just before leaving. I still take the opportunity to pull my new Southern Express, which recently purchased the sequins sewn on the sweater I have been able to conquer my new jeans and burgundy coat (not red as in photo) ZARA.
So, here I am with my bag and brown boots Coach camel, not necessarily in line with my outfit but who cares, it saves me having a look in red and noiiiiiiir!
It Was Almost a black & red outfit sincere purpose I Was Stressed When I packed too, only I Took thesis shoes … Not really the best choice for this oufit, same for my camel Coach bag but I’m Trying to Convince myself That it’s ok like this …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...