I love Amar-the lebanese singer



  For the modern arab music lovers,i reccomend this lebanese singer- Amar ,i think she has very nice songs and i'm sorry that people are focusing just about her ressemblance with Haifa Wehbe instead of her music. I don't think she is a copy cat ,it's just that she is a sweet beauty,same as Haifa and they kind of look alike.
 I like that she is very modest and a little shy and that gives her a special charm.
 Amar is now a mother ,she has a little boy -Jimmy.
  I hope she will use also her second name because it's hard to find something about her just searching for Amar -which means beautiful....most of the people know her as Amar-the lebanese singer.
I love her album Helwa,i like all her songs and every song could be a hit. Check it out !
 This is one of her romantic songs:





You can see her here in a TV show:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...