Raped by 20 men

 

  My head will expode soon if i will hear again about another raped girl by group of men. It's the single thing i cannot hear about and i feel like i'm getting fire just when i imagine this horrible scene.

 What kind of humans are these rapists? Monsters,devils? I can't understand this,it's over my power of imagination.

 In Cleveland an 11 years old girl got raped by 18 men,another one of the same age got raped by 20 men in Sweden. I even't can't write this because my hands are shaking of fury . These men must be posessed by devil otherwise  i can't explain this fact. To force a kid or a girl to insert your cursed sexual organs in her tiny body ,to take her innocence and to leave her with this trauma and shame all her life ,it's the most devilic thing i have ever heard. I can accept death but not sex by force.

 I'm always thinking about these  girls and i'm trying to imagine what is in their soul...sometimes i pray God to protect them and I beg Him at least in that minute when i pray,to stop all the rapists from making another victim.

 I wonder..don't they think at their daughters or sisters ,if someone would do the same to them ,how would it be? I can't imagine what soul can do that to an innocent kid who never even seen a naked man ,she doesn't even know what's sex.
 How can you assault her with your group of friends? It's inexplicable for me...but for the devil who darkens human souls everything is possible...

 If you want to torture me,then show me a video with a rape and i'm done. I admire the girls who have had this experience and they have recovered ,even though i can't understand how you can live with this trauma. But maybe God gives you strength so you can go forward. I always say to my family if this will ever happen to me and i will commit suicide ,don't regret for me because it's no way for me to live having such a horrible experience..it driving me nuts just the thought.

 I just hope in God's justice that He will give a big reward to those who suffer here on Earth from these monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...